Friday, June 7, 2024

My Mom, my bully

Caption text

Maddison, my bully was feared for her cruel pranks and vicious words. She harboured a deep-seated resentment for me especially. Using a forbidden and dark magic spell she had discovered in an ancient, dusty book in her grandparent's home, Maddison stole the body of Amelia, my mother.

Maddison began to use my mom's body to torment me. Erased my mom's once-impeccable reputation. The once-proud mother was now a pariah in her own community, all at the hands of Maddison. My family had long since moved on but I couldn't let Maddison be left alone with my Mom's body.

Maddison, sauntered into the kitchen, her hips swaying from side to side, a smug grin plastered across her face. She knew I was watching her from a distance. She had invited her boyfriend, Chad over. I clenched my fists as I watched the two of them laughing and whispering to each other.

Chad's eyes widened as Maddison began to undress, revealing my mother's bare skin and new hefty fake tits. "Fuck, babe, you look so hot," he groaned, his eyes hungrily devouring her body. Maddison laughed, her eyes gleaming with triumph. "You want a taste, don't you, Chad?" she purred, running her fingers through her hair. "Of course I do, baby," he growled, reaching out to grab her ass.

Before long, Chad had my mother's body on a table him as he pound her mercilessly. I guess this was better than her doing hard drugs in my mom's body. I’ve long since became numb to this kind of display. I’m just waiting for her to get bored at some point and go back to her own body. 



No comments:

Post a Comment