Saturday, May 4, 2024

Tiny issue


Caption text

Taking part in the Swapville experiment, I was ecstatic when I got my briefing. The guy I was going to be seemed like a real douche but I didn’t mind, he was jacked and had a good job. If being mean to a few people meant I got out of my overweight disgusting body I didn’t mind. 

I must’ve skimmed through the briefing or the researchers missed a significant detail. This guy’s confidence and physique was clearly a deflection of his insecurities about his small penis, it was looked so strange of his huge toned frame. It’s not like I was huge before Swapville but this was a significant downgrade. I know it sounds stupid but this whole body been ruined for me. 

Because of the rules of Swapville, I had to keep up the misogynistic womanising ways of this body. Hitting the gym and the clubs with Tony's muscular physique, I attracted the attention of women with my facade of confidence and charm. It was surprisingly easy with my looks.

I had no problem getting women to come home with me but the climatic reveal of my microscopic member was often met with looks of  dissatisfaction or shock. The worst was when what was clearly a man in a women’s body struggling to contain the laughter at my lack of manhood. Some indulged me but many found a way to leave as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment