Sunday, June 30, 2024

Me, my slutty mom

Caption text

Here I am, an 18 year old guy in my mom’s body, wrapping her lips around a big black dick, loving every second of it. You can tell by my passion that I love doing this. I can’t deny that.

The Role Exchanger hit me and my family on a vacation. Unfortunately, for me it was during spring break. Essentially, for I got my Mom’s body alongside a bunch of traits from college-aged party girls. Sluttiness and need for sexual encounters as a form of self-gratification/ validation from one girl. A thing for black guys from another. Vanity and appearance obsession from another. And likely numerous more I have yet to find out. 

The rest of my family got cool college-aged bodies and better traits but me? I’m stuck as a slutty bimbo version of my Mom, blowing and getting the pussy I came out of plowed by hung black guys on the regular.



No comments:

Post a Comment