Monday, April 1, 2024

Colour

Caption text

I was one of those white guys who would tell you I ‘didn’t see colour’. I never understood the problems with this perspective. So, when the Great Shift swapped me into the body of a black model, I learned my lesson.

I was quick to embrace my new body. Far faster than most. I took quickly to making myself look pretty and sexy, it was easy in my new form. Naturally, this drew a lot of attention. 

Somehow, racism persisted following the Great Shift. Not necessarily in the same form but persisted still. My friend’s still made jokes about race, there were still biases in everyday things like job interviews, security checks and so on. 

The worst part that I have had to experience is the fetishisation of black bodies. Embracing my new body, many of my new sexual partners eventually reveal they seen me not as a women but a black women, the novelty of sleeping with me a core part of their experience. Some of the dirty talk massively crossing the line. I don’t let any of these get in the way of embracing my new body.

1 comment: