Saturday, May 18, 2024

New Hobbies


Caption text

"Have you got enough?" Andy (left) said.

"How much did these all cost?" Phil (right) joined in.

My two best friends were busting my balls, not that I had any anymore. They were making fun of me in that sarcastic way that only male friend groups do, except now we were all women. The 'guys' came over for a few drinks and a catch up, we'd all been hit by the Great Shift but didn't let that affect our ability to bond over a few drinks except our new taste pallettes made them a bit fruiter.

Andy had swapped with his little sister, Phil with his fiance and I swapped with a stranger. I wasn't aware of the women but I would find out she was a major figure in the sex positive community. She had a podcast and did a lot of talks. She was really accommodating after the Shift, her sex positive mindset really helped me adjust. One day she arrived at my door with a suitcase full of sex toys and said I don't need these anymore, maybe you want them. 

I was initially very hesitant until one lonely night, where I unzipped the suitcase and went on a wonderful adventure. And that's how my sex toy collection started. It's long since expanded. I understand why the guys are shocked but I told them the story, even sharing some of my bodies original owner's thoughts on sex positivity post-shift and they seemed intrigued. By the end of the night, I was going through boozy demonstrations for the 'guys' as they followed suit. 




1 comment: